
This is my final website design for my movie trailer "Cyberspace". I have chosen to continue with the green and red font so that the audience are aware that they are all related. I have created this website on powerpoint which has limited what i can put onto the front page. If i would have used Adobephotoshop i would have been able to use many different effects which would have made it look more realistic. Also i would have been able to use different buttons, however i am satisfied with what i have come up with as i believe it looks realistic and resembles a website. I have chosen to use another disfigured picture to create a sense of eerieness and mystery as you cannot see her features. If i was able to, the features i would have changed would be that i would insert my actual trailer onto the front screen as this was unavailable on powerpoint. Overall i am very happy wiht my website but i believe this is my weakest product out of the three.
No comments:
Post a Comment