Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Analysis of poster

Having looked at my poster i have concluded that i am extremely happy with what i have produced. However there are a few aspects which i could have approved upon.
Firstly, the writing at the bottom i have chosen to blend in with the computer code over my main picture. Originally i had this writing in red so that it would stand out but after some feedback which said that it would look more effective if i blended it in with the other text, i changed the font to green.
I also decided to keep the poster quite plain but effective as i thought if i would have added any more text it would have over complicated the poster and make it look to busy. The only problem with this is that there is not much read on the poster but i feel the picture and code gives out a strong message about what the film is about that you dont need anything else.
To create the poster i used Adobe Photoshop on our school apple macs. I firstly edited the picture of gemma by increasing the brightness of the picture and changing it to black and white. I then typed the "1010101" over the picture to create the layered effect. I then got the 15 certificate off google which i copied onto the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment